November 19, 2018
What’s new in food?
Our round-up of the latest news and trends in foodservice.
- Consumers’ Latest Take on Healthy Eating: As the definition of “healthy eating” evolves, it’s important to understand what eating healthy means to consumers. This article by Restaurant Business, fills you in on new perspectives of how dining habits have evolved.
- Recipe report: Catering season is here: Catering season is ramping up. If you’re looking for new ideas that add unique flavor to events, here are five recipes to try from Foodservice Director.
- Diners wake up to modern, eclectic breakfast fare: Today’s breakfast has no boundaries. This article by Get Flavor has a collection of diverse menu inspirations to embrace this growing day-part.
- The perks, potential pitfalls of restaurant ordering kiosks: A must-read for any operation considering incorporating more self-serve tech, SmartBrief dives into the pros and cons of new restaurant technologies.
- Driving drink sales: Leverage beverages! Drinks are a huge opportunity to drive incremental sales. Find new data on beverage related trends, preferences and behaviors in this article by Restaurant Business.
For more industry updates, follow us on social.