Are you organized, financially savvy and able to juggle lots of details and daily demands? IN Food Marketing & Design is seeking an experienced Office Manager who can keep the business side of growing agency running smoothly. The position requires 3+ years of previous administrative and bookkeeping experience. Ideal candidate has the ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities and demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills. 24 to 32 hours per week.
- Oversee maintenance, supplies and contract negotiations for office equipment (copier, postage machine and water cooler)
- Book all company travel and accommodations.
- Coordinate planning and arrangements for all agency off-site meetings and special events.
- Manage office vendor relationships (cleaners, IT contractor, couriers, etc.)
- Manages computer/IT troubleshooting and procurement.
- Assist with personnel recruitment by arranging interviews, performing screening interviews, administering tests and assessments.
- Manage preparation of work station and new employee on-boarding needs.
- Administer all company benefits (health, dental, disability and 401(k), including enrolling new employees, and being a resource for employee benefit inquiries.
- Perform all benefit-related audits and compliance responsibilities.
- Maintain personnel records in conjunction with state and federal guidelines.
- Track and maintain employee PTO log.
- Prepare an office expenditures budget in conjunction with owner on an annual basis. Provide quarterly updates.
- Perform and all A/R and A/P duties including: entering supplier invoices, generating client invoices, posting all client payments and preparing supplier checks.
- Actively monitor and follow up on aged receivables to ensure positive cash flow.
- Prepare company payroll.
- Perform general ledger activity including recording client payments, reconciling bank statements, preparing monthly financial reports and performing year-end accounting entries based on accountant recommendations.
- Issue and maintain agency PO’s to ensure all outside purchases have been accounted for.
- Review banking and credit card statements for any red flags or irregularities.
- Prepare and file annual sales tax return.
IN Food Marketing & Design is a full-service advertising agency that serves food-related companies. We are diligent problem solvers who thrive on challenges and view obstacles as opportunities. We love what we do, and it shows through our curiosity and contagious passion. We believe business is more than profits, it’s about genuine care and connection to the people we serve and our community. That’s why we give back 5% of our profits to hunger-related efforts in our community.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.