Love food? Passionate about problem solving? Obsessive about organization and details? IN Food Marketing & Design is seeking a Traffic Manager to help our team manage a growing list of top B2B and B2C food brands. The position requires 4-year degree with 1+ years of related experience (agency experience a huge plus.) Experience with agency software, in particular Workamajig, is also a huge advantage.
This role is responsible for the internal scheduling, resourcing and execution of work throughout the agency. It requires great collaboration skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities.
- Working closely with all agency department staff to develop and implement project plans and schedules.
- Proactively gathering the necessary information to plan and implement each client project.
- Working with accounting to manage time and financial resources to ensure client projects are on time and on budget.
- Working with Creative Director to assign creative projects and balance workloads.
- Working directly with third party vendors to gather estimates based on briefings from account executives and account coordinators, and meetings with creative team.
- Notifying account executives when necessary to contact clients for any information required to complete scheduled projects.
- Revising schedules and distributing a daily email listing the most pressing jobs for the day and their current status.
- Communicating regularly with account service about the current status of all jobs in progress in creative/production.
- Reporting any problems affecting job quality, due dates and costs to account service.
IN Food Marketing & Design is a full-service advertising agency that serves food-related companies. We are diligent problem solvers who thrive on challenges and view obstacles as opportunities. We love what we do, and it shows through our curiosity and contagious passion. We believe business is more than profits, it’s about genuine care and connection to the people we serve and our community. That’s why we give back 5% of our profits to hunger-related efforts in our community.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Email your application to email@example.com.