Love wearing many hats? Excited about learning the ins and outs of being a member of an account team? IN Food Marketing & Design is seeking an Account/Office Coordinator to help our team manage a growing list of top B2B and B2C food brands. The position requires 4-year degree with around 1 year of related experience (agency experience a huge plus.) Ideal candidate is detail-oriented, has the ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities and demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills.
- Providing support to account executives on day-to-day client activities
- Proofreading materials, ensuring client best practices are being followed
- Assisting with delivery of assets to media partners
- Assisting with campaign analysis and reporting
- Project management of internal agency marketing initiatives
- Owning internal paid search and assisting with client paid search and programmatic initiatives
- Managing inventory and purchase of office supplies
- Managing office updates and repairs
- Coordinating planning and arrangements for all agency meetings and special events.
IN Food Marketing & Design is a full-service advertising agency that serves food-related companies. We are diligent problem solvers who thrive on challenges and view obstacles as opportunities. We love what we do, and it shows through our curiosity and contagious passion. We believe business is more than profits, it’s about genuine care and connection to the people we serve and our community. That’s why we give back 5% of our profits to hunger-related efforts in our community.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.