Meet Dustin, our new Project Manager
World, meet Dustin, the newest addition to the IN Food Marketing & Design team! Dustin comes to us with an array of agency experience, most recently as a traffic manager with the ability to handle a million details at once (just what we need!).
We sat down with Dustin for a quick Q&A so YOU could get to know him, too:
When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be an actor—I participated for 8 years in a children’s theater program as a kid, and four years of a high school drama. By the time I was in high school I was participating because it was an opportunity to hang out with my friends.
Wow, does that mean we can add “commercial and video talent” to our capabilities?
I wish! Once I got to the University of Wisconsin-River Falls it was the enthusiastic and personable professors in the Marketing Communications department that got me to where I am now.
Okay, now to the important stuff. What one item in the kitchen best describes you and your personality?
Oven mitts. This is a stretch, but I try to make uncomfortable situations more management and stay cool under intense heat or pressure.
What four living people would you most like to share dinner with?
Gordan Ramsey, Jamie Oliver, Wolfgang Puck, and Paul Hollywood. Assuming they all cook the meal.
Smart! Now it’s time for a lightning round:
- What are you “in” to? My family, my wife, my friends, my dog.
- Foods? Anything made on the grill is usually a good bet.
- Color? Teal or turquoise.
- Music? Anything good. I’ve enjoyed a lot of music from a lot of different genres. I grew up with country music so some of the 90’s artists like Garth Brooks and George Strait are a nostalgia trigger.
- Movies? I’ve been into Marvel movies since Tobey McGuire was Spiderman. Also, I’ll see anything Quinten Tarantino releases.
Lastly, why should we and our clients be excited to have you (which we already are!)?
My work ethic will be beneficial to the team. I have experience working cross-functionally and my previous roles consisted of working with third parties to meet hot deadlines for our clients.
Welcome, Dustin, we’re so glad you’re part of the team!