Break the ice at #SAS2019
We’re proud to sponsor this year’s Student Advertising Summit (SAS), an event organized by student and professional volunteers for students and recent grads looking to make their mark in the advertising industry.
If you’re attending, be sure to say hello to our team! (We don’t bite, promise.) In fact, here are some of our favorite ice-breakers to start the conversation:
- What’s your favorite food?
- If you were forced to a) never eat pizza again, or b) never eat peanut butter again, what would you do?
- What are you looking forward to in 2019?
- Would a duck or a goose win in a footrace? Why?
- What’s your favorite brewery (or coffee shop) in the Twin Cities?
- If you could create the ultimate sandwich, what would it be?
- What was the worst haircut you ever had?
- What did you name your first car?
And if you like the vibe we’ve got going on here at IN Food, feel free to get in touch and mention we that met at SAS!
SAS will take place January 31st and February 1st. Plan on attending for a riveting evening of resume reviews, followed by a day of networking, speakers, portfolio reviews, and more. Get your tickets!