If you’re passionate about making a difference in our community, this list is for you!
This fall we launched our Food for All Partnership Program, through which we will collaborate with one Twin Cities-area nonprofit focusing on hunger relief to further their mission and increase their impact.
We are overwhelmed by the response to our call for entries (and frankly, amazed at how many awesome people and organizations are working to solve important issues, like hunger, in our community). While we have been pouring over applications—stay tuned for an announcement about our 2019 partner in January!—it occurred to us that this project has increased OUR knowledge of incredible organizations in the Twin Cities and this is information we shouldn’t keep to ourselves.
Check out this list of 28 outstanding nonprofits working to move the needle on systemic issues in our community.
- The Sheridan Story
- March Out Hunger
- Division of Indian Work
- Pillsbury United Communities
- MealFund for Edina Public Schools
- North Anoka County Emergency Food Shelf (NACE)
- Hope for the Community
- Trinity Lutheran Church and School Manna Market
- iHelp Market Square
- South, Carver, Dakota Community Action Partnership
- Interfaith Action of Greater Sant Paul Department of Indian Works
- Merrick Community Services
- 360 Communities
- Open Arms of Minnesota
- Loaves and Fishes
- Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners
- Progressive Baptist Church/Fishes & Loaves Food Shelf
- The Food Group
- Open Your Heart to the Hungry and Homeless
- People Serving People
- Missions Inc. Programs
- CAPI, USA
- Hunger Impact Partners
- GMCC – Minnesota Food Share
- The Open Door
- Hallie Q. Brown Community Center
- Anoka County Brotherhood Council (ACBC) Food Shelf
Remember, to qualify for a tax deduction for this calendar year make your donation before December 31st!