Food advertising agency IN Food Marketing’s office is painted with earthy red colors like fresh-picked tomatoes and greens like Granny Smith apples.
“It gives the office a more natural type of feel,” owner and President Anita Nelson said.
IN Food’s Minneapolis office is the smallest Twin Cities’ Cool Office featured this year, but it uses flexible workspaces to tap into every inch.
The majority of the 3,700 square feet is available as multi-use space, but it has two private offices and a conference room area. This lets IN Food host meetings of 25 or more people, Nelson said.
The design from Sienna Lynn Studios in Eden Prairie also uses a combination of high ceilings and low-hanging light fixtures to add a “personal, intimate feel,” said Nelson.
IN Food Marketing
- Business: Advertising agency specializing in the food industry
- Employees: 10
- Address: 600 N. Washington Ave. Suite C101, Minneapolis
- Building name: Brin Building
- Office opened: June 2010
- Size: 3,700 square feet
- Floors: Two
- Designer/architect: Sienna Lynn Studios
- Building owner: Darrin Mercil and JoAnn Mercil