Cereal Milk Promotion
Celebrating an important
part of a student’s diet
To increase milk consumption in K-12 schools—and drive cases of 2 grain cereal cups from General Mills—we turned World School Milk Day into a party for a delicious lunchroom snack: Cereal Milk.
Cereal + Milk = BFFs
To bring this concept to life, we turned our two essential lunchroom items into animated characters that served as the faces of the campaign.
Cereal Milk swag
Other Cereal Milk promo pieces for the big day included t-shirts for school food specialists, cafeteria posters, activity sheets and more.
Cheers to Cereal Milk
To bring our characters to life, we put them in the spotlight for a short, student-facing video for digital menu boards and social media use.
Pour it. Swirl it. Love it. To teach students how to create this Cereal Milk, we took the instructions to their favorite place: TikTok.
- 460 schools reserved their kit by menuing 2 grain cereal cups.
- 300 schools received our branded spoon-straws to hand out
- 400 schools downloaded digital kits from our campaign landing page
- Over 40 posts of user-generated content on World School Milk Day
- Achieved full year volume target in first 3 months of the year